• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

S40 walking a 350z, haha

A lady I teach with has one in silver, with some subtle ground effects. I don't like it, because now mine is the 2nd nicest car in the parking lot.;) :laugh: Seriuosly, they are really sweet cars. BTW, can't see the video @ work.:cry:

Thanks!

I've already ordered a bunch of custom exhaust parts and should be ordering a 3" stainless catback from evolve this week. :cool:
Big turbo, big new exhaust. How can I go wrong.

Ya know...thats what I figured...so I am running a 3" turbo-back....and with the new engine and much larger turbo (GT35R) and the rest of the stuff I am tossing money out the window at..I just might be able to keep up with Barge and his Eurosportbling bling....maybe.

Ya know...thats what I figured...so I am running a 3" turbo-back....and with the new engine and much larger turbo (GT35R) and the rest of the stuff I am tossing money out the window at..I just might be able to keep up with Barge and his Eurosportbling bling....maybe.

You can try.... i haven't decided if I am going to be responsible and not mod my car or be my normal self yet over this winter :p

got any pics of the exhaust, if not you better post some when its on the car:crazy: :laugh:

When it comes in I will take pictures of the new Evolve exhaust on the ground and then on the car.
I already got a new manifold flange already. I have turbo flanges on the way as well but I need to order u-bends.

I was hoping to have the parts before Christmas vacation and then build this thing during the break. We'll see.

Judge, you got a Gt35R on your volvo?

What do you do for tuning?

Judge has a WRX and for tuning...it is a stock ecu reflashed with open-ecu right now. The engine is being built. The stocker is still in the car knocking away. I bought a second engine and it is at the builders now...sucking money faster than well..nevermind....

That thing kicks butt. A little more agressive styling and I would probably be sold.
I know exactly were the street stuff was shot too. I was in bucharest at the start of the year.

Nice. My girlfriend actually just got an S40, though its just has a few more options than the base model. It could use a bit of pep, though Im sure the other engines cure that. The rest of the car is super nice for the money. I actually just helped her drive it down here while moving so I got to log 700ish miles behind the wheel. Pretty nice. I like the looks better than a lot of other cars in its class. And Im trying to get her to buy some HIDs for those projectors.

My only hangup is that the check engine light just came on the other day, and the car only has 1600 miles on it. And no, its not the gas cap.

It's because WRX's are cooler silly...

Ed Zachry!

Although, I loves me Saabaru 92-x Wagon. It's "kinda" swedish ;)

Don't get me wrong, mad props to the S40. We seriously considered them when the new design came out. Too bad they don't have an "Aaarrrgh" version.

That thing kicks butt. A little more agressive styling and I would probably be sold.
I know exactly were the street stuff was shot too. I was in bucharest at the start of the year.

You can always add the Evolve or Heico body kits. Evolve is more aggressive but moderate, and the Heico is even more aggressive. It is sort of nice to not have a bunch of factory aggressive kits running around because then the car keeps more of a "mature" reputation, and then when you want to go sport compact and aggressive you can slap a high quality body kit on it and it greatly separates it from the majority. I'm in my 30s now, not like when I bought my SVT. I have a job that requires me to have a modicum of respectability:help:, hence the level of auto that I can still turn into a sleeper. :cool:

I say this as opposed to a honda where more than half have cheap-azz outer space body kits, or similar cars that come factory with a bunch of plastic; and everyone thinks your a speed ricer boy because you own one.

Back