• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lost and found

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
Ok I screwed up . I was at Horseheads pick a part NY and was finding some sweat deals :cool:but at the end of the day realized I had lost my Snap On 3/8 ratchet and a blackhawk 10 mil deep socket :mad: Now I know the rules finders keepers and all that but if buy chance the finder was one of the fine people on the CEG maybe you could give a guy a break:shrug::eek: If not at least I had the chance to vent:blackeye: thanks.:cry:

Bummer!
:cry:
It's easy to forget something when you are going from car to car and yanking parts.

I'm sure someone is enjoying themselves with your phone. I can only imagine what pictures you have stored. :laugh: :D

me and billdo found a cell phone in the yard once. good lord... scarred for life. we did mess with EVERYONE on that guys phone! sent pictures of his balls to his boss and friends :)

finders keepers!!! i know were i'm going tomorrow instead of gary's in binghamton!!!
btw,like andy asked,were are you located? and was there anything good in the horseheads yard?
ps,nevermind,i'll find out when i get there!

finders keepers!!! i know were i'm going tomorrow instead of gary's in binghamton!!!
btw,like andy asked,were are you located? and was there anything good in the horseheads yard?
ps,nevermind,i'll find out when i get there!
dont bother I allready went back to look its gone:cry: there is a fresh pre 98 Mystique and a couple of really picked over se's also a lot of garden variaty contiques I haven't been to Garys in over 25 years any thing good in the yard there:shrug:

Well it's not Snap On but has just enough gimmicks too make it cool. Stanley rotator 3/8 drive ratchet model 89-962 ,check it out the next time your at WallyWorld

Attachments

• 89-962_mid_res.jpg
    89-962_mid_res.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
Back