• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New/old car - Fun with ebay

SPATT

Veteran CEG'er
Picked up a 2001.5 Nogaro Blue S4 Avant from ebay. Guy lived by my aunt in Brooklyn, so I had my uncle go check it out. Got the thumbs up from him, got my financing, won the bid, flew out to NYC and drove it home. It's got some work done to it, something about stage 3...

"List of major modifications and parts:
Autospeed custom software, ASP MAF, ASP injectors, ASP SS Downpipes with high flow cats, ASP stabilizer bar,
RS4 turbos, RS4 Fuel Pump, RS4 intercoolers/shrouds/piping, RS4 clutch, RS4 motormounts, Custom stainless steel 3inch Borla Exhaust, Stasis Gearbox with upgraded 1,2 gears/syncros, Stasis rear brakes and upgraded front, H&R Street Coilovers, H sport sway bar, TG short shifter, RS4 DTM 18x8 wheels with Falken GRB 451 235 wide tires. Upgraded rear differential mount, Kmac camber control kit, boost gauge"

http://www.adrsoft.com/temp/spatt/eBay Motors Audi S4.htm

Don't know how long the pictures will last there, so I'll post a few.

19f2_1.jpg

e97a_1.jpg

33f8_1.jpg

He runs with a half deck for sure. Anywho for a car with 63k on the clock with those kind of upgrades that is a steal. It was a 40k car car when new. And good luck finding one. Especially one with manual.

Look at hot toddie knows all the comebacks!

As for runs out of fuel, I made it from philly to ohio line without stopping. Made for a bit of pee discomfort but I needed to get home. The only reason i didn't get farther is the 80mph avg speed and 80-120 pulls along the way. 334 miles on 13 gal works for me...

nice car spatt!

color me jealous. there was a guy on woodward a couple weeks ago that had an S4 that was running mid 11's and it looked stone stock. :drool:

Back