• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the 2.5L Vortech'd SVT

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
here ya go CEG. my csvt. just got back from USAF basic/tech school. Air traffic control is my trade and im proud as hell to be in the service. here are a few pix of my csvt that has the vortech and a bunch more goodies. more pix and VIDEO coming soon.
svtcontour045.jpg

svtcontour043.jpg

svtcontour053-1.jpg

svtcontour058.jpg

svtcontour055.jpg

expect more pix and video tomorrow. still working out a few problems. but i dont have the time as i PCS to my next duty station in MI next week.

I was excited to see some new media. Then I forgot about the black around the bottom. :blackeye: Such a nice car otherwise.

oh come'on todras ya gotta love the black bottom! honestly i want to get her repainted with orig T-red with some black clear to give it a darker more deep color awspect.....at least i have brand new headlights and not those crappy hightowered ones i have lol...ill be workin on the rear bumper once im done with training and get some time to the car. but thatll be next year. she isnt ready for the drive up to MI but ill be bringing my dads csvt which is all stock. lookin forward to meeting yall though

Last edited:
When/Where are you arriving? maybe We could have a small meet? EGL hasnt really done a meet since SZ (besides the tony packos fail ;) )

ill get there this sunday. but ill be very busy for the next 20+ days getting used to the community and base. ill be on and let ya know how im doing and organize a meet.

Looks like you will be taking my spot in MI. I am taking off to cleveland and am bummed I will not get to see your car in person, atleast not for a while that is.

Car looks gorgeous and can not wait to see it in person some time.

I love this car it looks great, I think eyelids would set it off nicely tho! How miles are on the car?

When I first got my t-red I had kinda thought about painting the lowers a different color and then I seen this car and was kind of upset lol cus I'm not gonna copy somebody else's car!:laugh:

Awsome John, I will take some fi vids tomorow when I get to your house John. My n/a 2.5l and Johns f/i 2.5l will join again:laugh:

I was excited to see some new media. Then I forgot about the black around the bottom. :blackeye: Such a nice car otherwise.

You know, the first couple of times I saw the black around the bottom I was all like "whats all this about?" I would like it a lot more if he did the rear bumper as well, its an interesting idea.

You know, the first couple of times I saw the black around the bottom I was all like "whats all this about?" I would like it a lot more if he did the rear bumper as well, its an interesting idea.

It looks :drool: in person, I hated it when I saw pics, then I saw it in person and it looks really good on his car

S7300521.jpg

S7300520.jpg

S7300517.jpg

S7300516.jpg

ive never been good at engine shots but yeah there ya go. also the vid will come tomorrow. enjoy. and yeah its a big iffy on my bottom being black. it looks great in person. to each his own though

I don't care what the others say.. keep the bottom just the way it is.. Super slick..

Miss ya bro!

Back