• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Marks Cruise Night Meet

BrApple

No Life But CEG
I would like to get a meet/group together to go to Marks one night. last night there where about 800 cars. lets make a showing.

the show is monday from 5 to 9 pm basically behind Bradley Airport. There will only be a few more shows this summer. admission is free to everyone. there is food on site that can be purchased. always a good assortment of cars.

So who is in for a monday night? Either the 25th or Sept 8th maybe? We will meet before hand so we can all arrive and park together.

I'm down for next week the 25th...maybe i'll even wax it first depending on the weather...def. down for the newport/fort adams show...

I'll go even though my car sucks monkey balls. Hopefully I will have the wheels repainted by then :). I just need to make sure I have the day off from work.

I'm sure we can either all meet here at the apt. or maybe somewhere on 20. Maybe meeting here at the apt for 4:30ish might be the easiest so we can all drive together there :laugh:

is there a meeting spot b4 so we can all drive in together??

I'm sure we can either all meet here at the apt. or maybe somewhere on 20. Maybe meeting here at the apt for 4:30ish might be the easiest so we can all drive together there :laugh:

yes once there is a group and a firm date we can setup a meeting place.

i work till 430 the earliest i could make it would be 515-530ish
I'll get to work early on Monday so I can leave by 3:30 and get ready so I can meet up. Usually I work until 4 and get home about 4:45, but that doesn't leave much time to get changed and meet you guys down there. I'll skip my lunch break so I get out early ;).

what ever works. the gates open at 5 so i aim to get there alittle after. If you wait to long you will be way back on the field and as of late that area has always been alittle soggy. the earlier we show basicallt the more level ground we get to park on also ...

SOAB! This is why I hate working in retail...you never have a set schedule. I'm working my first Monday in over a month and a half :mad:. Guess I can't make it down there, sorry guys :cry:.

c'mon...
i had three jobs while in college and still had time to play with cars, party, and get laid.

c'mon...
i had three jobs while in college and still had time to play with cars, party, and get laid.
Well I think Ian is actually trying to study and get smart too. :p

Seriously though you can do better than the Y. I was making $12/hr doing mindless temp work my senior year, but it was a 9-5 job with very steady hours. Switching jobs also fills your resume and provides more work references (although "relevant" jobs is most important).

Back