• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rat Rods!

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
went to a pretty cool show out in Lakewood Oh saturday with my aunt, unlce, and Shawn. These cars are freaking sweet!

btw, my uncle just picked up a 1928 buick....should have been delivered today. Im pretty sure he is going to turn it into a rat rod too!

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0869.jpg

DSCF0871.jpg

DSCF0873.jpg

bada$$
DSCF0874.jpg

DSCF0880.jpg

DSCF0886.jpg

volvo!
DSCF0887.jpg

DSCF0890.jpg

...more on the way

Awesome pics. I have been into these things for years now and they seem so much more fun than some painted and chromed out car that you have to worry about scratching or polishing.

The Volksrod is sweet.

thanks for letting me tag along, malcolm. it was great having dinner with your aunt :laugh:

never been to one of those shows. it was an interesting crowd there. nice bartenders too :)

pretty sweet show!

I went to this last year, it was unreal http://hunnertcarpileup.com/2007_pics/

My uncle was telling me about that show. This was similar, same type of crowd! I think my next project car is going to be one of these, they are really cool.

Funny, growing up I never cared for my uncle...he was always a jerk! It was a shame because he has some really cool toys lol! Now we find something in commin and he is an awesome guy! In the past 2 weeks I went to this show with him, drove his dirt track race car, and talked about his '68 porsche 912. I cant wait to check out the '28 buick

3200277.jpg

Back