• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its getting to be that time again: 2009 CEG Calendar

I'd definitely love to see what you can come up with.
Especially if you can get near some snow and ice. It's nice to have calendar pics that match the seasons.

x2 I'd love to see some fall & winter pics...& the Easter bunny too!

Ok, I know that the rules state you can only submit photos of cars you currently own. However, I don't think that is says much about submitting photos of a car that you currently own but yet were taken by someone else. Is this allowed?

I thought so, as long as it is the owner of the vehicle in the pics submitting it...:shrug:

Ok, I know that the rules state you can only submit photos of cars you currently own. However, I don't think that is says much about submitting photos of a car that you currently own but yet were taken by someone else. Is this allowed?

Not a problem, especially if you're like me and have a crappy camera, so you have a friend take the pics for you.
If they're old pics from the former owner, you may just want to ask them if they don't mind you submitting the pics.

Not a problem, especially if you're like me and have a crappy camera, so you have a friend take the pics for you.
If they're old pics from the former owner, you may just want to ask them if they don't mind you submitting the pics.

I was actually thinking about sending the photoshoot I did of what was originally Stilov's 3L turbo to the new owner. It would be a shame for one of those to not get in strictly because I no longer own the car.

I will submit this:
newpics130.jpg

:cry:

Is there anyway we could have like a bonus page, like Jan 2010 can be a troll's car. I think its a good idea considering like 30% of CEG is trolls now.

It would be fun.

Back