• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Focus SVT wheels

Hey Gang, Great to see everyone in Attleboro not too long ago.....Speaking of Focus SVT wheels....I just sold my Focus SVT after 4 wonderful years and have a set of 17" 5 spoke's with Falken Azenis for sale myself if anyone you know may be interested. Rims are 9 of 10 with no chips, curb rash or damage and had approx 40K miles on them. The tires have 25-50% life left depending on the tire (They are the Azenis 215's), in 225/45/17. They were approx $120 new each and an amazing tire on the autocross track. I would prefer to sell locally (Around the Boston, Providence or Southern NH area), since I won't have time to check about shipping costs with my work schedule.

If interested feel free to send me an email to devincent@hotmail.com - make me a reasonable offer they are all yours, thanks.

Also let me know when the next get together is and I would love to join. Frenchy or Mike, if you are visiting your aunt let me know and we can be sure to hang out for lunch/dinner or whatever. I got the itch for a V8 again...it has been a long time, so picked up a silver 05 GTO 6 speed. Great can but man do I miss that Focus as it was one of the top cars I have ever owned (I have had 21 so far). Really bummed me out to watch it drive away.

Hey Gang, Great to see everyone in Attleboro not too long ago.....Speaking of Focus SVT wheels....I just sold my Focus SVT after 4 wonderful years and have a set of 17" 5 spoke's with Falken Azenis for sale myself if anyone you know may be interested. Rims are 9 of 10 with no chips, curb rash or damage and had approx 40K miles on them. The tires have 25-50% life left depending on the tire (They are the Azenis 215's), in 225/45/17. They were approx $120 new each and an amazing tire on the autocross track. I would prefer to sell locally (Around the Boston, Providence or Southern NH area), since I won't have time to check about shipping costs with my work schedule.

If interested feel free to send me an email to devincent@hotmail.com - make me a reasonable offer they are all yours, thanks.

Also let me know when the next get together is and I would love to join. Frenchy or Mike, if you are visiting your aunt let me know and we can be sure to hang out for lunch/dinner or whatever. I got the itch for a V8 again...it has been a long time, so picked up a silver 05 GTO 6 speed. Great can but man do I miss that Focus as it was one of the top cars I have ever owned (I have had 21 so far). Really bummed me out to watch it drive away.

aha so you went with the gto eh? so that means our focus/contour class is shrinking again, just me vs dan now? too bad he is still like 4 sec faster than me!

Yup, went with the GTO. More of a Grand Tourer than pure sports car but it is fun to have a V8 again. I know the Contour/Focus group just shrunk by a third. At least I know what to set my sights at since Dan, you and I were always so close in times. If I can get anywhere near you guys again, I will consider it a good day. I am getting so exited to race next Sat. I think we are checking out the Mid-Engine Fiesta after the event then heading to Dan's pad for some chew and brew...you will be making it right Turbo?

E0's for a winter wheel! FSVT's for the summer :cool: Unless I give in and just use my SE wheels for the winter and go with CSVT brakes....either way...17's for the summer!

Back