• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-Meet Today in Stirling

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
All of the pics I took can be found Here in my Albums

There are also pics being posted over at The Scottish Mondeo Forum

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continuing a tradition that Pudmunkie & I started awhile back as EGL Goodwill embassadors to the rest of the world:
file.php

file.php

I'll have to take a pic of a close-up of the certificate, It's a long distance award for the longest distance ever travelled for a SMF meet. At nearly 6000miles one way (NOLA to Stirling) anyone wanna try and top that? :crazy::laugh::help:

Enjoy!
-Mark

THe last 2 are showing red x's..

Man those mondy's loook soooo sweet. Geez :drool:

picture.php

Very nice Mondy's.
:drool:

:cool: award Mark. Don't think everyone will ever top that one.

Nice.... how appropriate though that Mark "Worldtour" is checking out some mondy's and the scottish mondeo forum meet.... Almost like a diplomat for the contour.org people.... Keep the pictures coming Mark!

There are so many Mondeos here in Belgium... but no one cares about them. They are "just cars"

Heck yes he is. I can't wait until he finishes that rear bumper of his :drool:.

Sweet stuff there, Mark. I wish I could see those awesome Mondeos in person :cool:

Thanks for the kind words guys although i wouldnt describe myself as talented LOL, TBH this is the first time ive taken on tasks on a level like this,just done small spray jobs and the like before.
Rear bumper is gonna be a tough job but looking forward to it although it might take a while:shrug:.this will be my first time using fibreglass too:eek:.

Great pics by the way Mark:cool: was good to meet you just wish i could have stayed a bit longer for the presentation,hope you had a good time and leave with some good memories.

Back