• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG wasega cruse

that'd be cool. but my place in buffalo isnt that far

edit: from the beaches website... from Buffalo, New York........272 kilometers (169 miles)

i'll definitely consider it. oh aaron, by the way. we'll be at clifton hill on saturday night. gonna go to boston pizza then maybe swing by a couple bars. malcolm and annie cant come. so it'll be me and a couple friends if you wanna come by and down a couple. on me of course :)

i'll definitely consider it. oh aaron, by the way. we'll be at clifton hill on saturday night. gonna go to boston pizza then maybe swing by a couple bars. malcolm and annie cant come. so it'll be me and a couple friends if you wanna come by and down a couple. on me of course :)

If it's night I can't make as I discussed last time we spoke. During the day I might be able to.

oh i see how it is. invite aaron but not me :(

It's a 3L thing you wouldn't understand :D... j/k

Aaron

Sorry guys, my car wont make it!! I know it will just break down somewhere or w/e. Longest trip it was on was from Ft Wayne when I bought it about 4 hours.

you guys could allways come to Hamillfest in September if you want to hit the beach :)

OR i could stay out of hamalton LOL it stinks in that town. plus the roads dont agree with the 19's

PSSSST....I said HamillFEST, not Hamilton ;)

I have invited CEG allmost every year. The only year most showed was 2004.Click me

I lied...it was 2003!

100_0354.jpg

Back