• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the pike

Were you racing in this or just watching.

I would love to try my hand at the Pike.

I went down there around 10:30 last night. I couldn't believe how may cops there were. I didn't count but there was probably 10 cars on the strip. Some were cruising and some were just sitting in wait. I didn't hang out or anything just drove down to tacobell and then back up. I would say the largest hang out place was the bell.

There's a group of my friends going down tonight from out the tolland way around 9 or so.well be down there for awhile, most likely DD...

I was there, saw you drive by DD. we mainly just chill there and watch the stupid people...saw some lady hit a c6.R corvette...one scratch=more then my car

I was there, saw you drive by DD. we mainly just chill there and watch the stupid people...saw some lady hit a c6.R corvette...one scratch=more then my car

I guess my text message didn't make it through again ... knew I should have just gone down there ...

I guess my text message didn't make it through again ... knew I should have just gone down there ...

Yeah, never got that one. Was gonna call you but never got around too it. This saterday we got a crap load of kids going aka 20+ so if you actually want to bring out the turbo=frickin awsome. Saterday night...mark it in the calender

Yeah, never got that one. Was gonna call you but never got around too it. This saterday we got a crap load of kids going aka 20+ so if you actually want to bring out the turbo=frickin awsome. Saterday night...mark it in the calender

well it ran well last night and I would have taken that this past weekend if we went ...

Back