• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Umm where are the SZ registrations

Not one person from Mi has signed up yet!:mad:

Im going to register when I find a job... I would rather not register then find out I cant afford to go.

I know I will be able too, but its more of a, im gonna play it safe, kind of thing.

i'd be retarded to bail out on school or possibly exams in a school that costs 25k/yr, jack-butt.

I believe I already explained this to Goonz... and since they don't have exams on Saturday or Sunday and very rarely Friday you have no excuse.

Also I just registered so Todras can stop complaining.

I don't know if ill have the money to go. Gotta wait as its a long drive there

I don't think I'm going to go, Grand Rapids is just to far into the middle of nowhere and there won't be anything fun to do. :troutslap:

-Mark

You should be looking to see what gets in the way of SZ so you can reschedule it. Don't be looking at SZ as something that can get in the way of anything. It's 6 months away! What else can get in the way of it? I could see a wedding maybe. Most of those end in divorce anyway. Send em a card.

snip... It's 6 months away! What else can get in the way of it? I could see a wedding maybe. Most of those end in divorce anyway. Send em a card.

Take you own advice beotch. Un-bunch the REGISTER ALREADY YOU WORTHLESS TEABAG SNIFFERS panties wadded up in your Dockers.

;)

Back