• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is Thursday Contour Day?

loggerbomb

Hard-core CEG'er
On the rather short jaunt home from work this morning I saw no less than 4 Contours. One was red going by the Aud. Looked like an SE, but had side skirts. Another one on the Xway, one of those funky blue old school Contours and than one passed me by while I was getting gas. Just funny cause I saw all of them within about 4 minutes.

Happened to me the other day on my way back from the beach. Saw like 4 in a ten minute period, They were all trashed though. One was missing a front bumper completely!

Are you often by the Aud? I live right down the street from it. I have a SF SVT.

I have seen my share of Contours around here as well. They seem to be a grocery getter of choice for KW.. lol

Mike

A little far from you guys but I saw the first of 2 modded contours yesterday on my way to work, just a stock looking T-Red GL with SVT exhaust pulling into the gas station..then on my way home saw a champagne Mystique with tinted tailights..besides Aaron out in Burlington and a few guys in the general area, I NEVER see any modded Contours, just weird I got both in 1 day

nah,

Saturday is Contour day.

I see a Black SVT in the sherway Gardens area every week...plate Awat_ _ _
, a very loud SE in Kipling, many on QEW, especially at 2 PM.

Today I saw 4 SVTs and a few Contiques.

I saw a SF SVT on my way to Waterdown from Mississauga on Saturday, right at the intersection of Brant St. and Dundas.

Is it weird that I get so pumped up when I see another CSVT on the road? haha

I saw a SF SVT on my way to Waterdown from Mississauga on Saturday, right at the intersection of Brant St. and Dundas.

Is it weird that I get so pumped up when I see another CSVT on the road? haha

Probably not, seeing how usually when I see an SVT im like A CSVT huh? U S.O.B!!! I WANT ONE!! haha

Back