• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Commerce friday night

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Anyone wanna go, a buddy is gonna come with me just to watch but I am gonna take vader to the track for the last time this coming friday to see what it can do since ob1 has everything all fixed. After this friday I dont think I will ever put vader on the track again, it will retire to full dd and maybe some shows.

I saw Vader and you're probably still there as of now, but I was there in the Mustang, just watching with one of my sons. He's only 4, so we headed out after the rain stoppage at around 9p.

Nope I left right as the first drop of rain started. I only made 3 passes cause the track was CRAP CRAP CRAP tonight, did you see how wet the track looked. no one was hooking up and there was no rubber and hardly no vht on the track. I ran consistant 16.5's:laugh: thats pretty damn sad, but hey it was what it was and we still had fun ya know. Vader is now retired from the track life.

On a side note did you see that srt charger with the s/c, I have vids of it I will upload and post tomorow in the pics and vids section. But yeah I made the first 3 passes and went into the stands the rest of the time I was there.

Back