• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If i were to sell everything...

^^^^^ scavanger!
Josh is pouring his soul out here and all you can think about is yourself! :D :laugh:
j/k, you are cool in my book !

And you two get working on your 3Ls already, damn

I know. I'm not above capitalizing on others' misery :). But seriously.

My project could have easily driven me to a point similar to what Pole has described. However, I had to limit the time I spent on it because I really did not have any to spare. The downside is it has taken me forever and I'm still not done yet. I am getting there though and I'm still as excited about my project as I have been since I decided to do it.

A couple shots of the near finished product. [/hijack]
http://img2.putfile.com/main/7/20421033443.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/main/7/20421033446.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/main/7/20421033437.jpg

You have had that stuff sitting around for way too long! :laugh: Thanks for posting pics, my brother said your 98 was like brand new looking and he was drooling all over the place :)

I was down for the game and saw one also looked very nice, T-red is awesome color would love to see one with the cf cowl hood.

BTW Josh, you can't sell man. You were one of my inspirations for the platform. This is one of the sexiest pics I've ever seen, it was my desktop for a long time.
attachment.php

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
BTW Josh, you can't sell man. You were one of my inspirations for the platform. This is one of the sexiest pics I've ever seen, it was my desktop for a long time.
attachment.php

God i love that pic!! The car is alot different now! Hmm josh i know somebody with a t-red that would love to borrow that cf iirc cover!!! :laugh::laugh:

I only caught a second or two look at it. I didnt notice what kind of rims it had. It did sound pretty nice though:cool:

Newsvt, Are you from around the sussex area too?

No I'm not I'm from around west allis but I go out that way for family and run out to prt alot. But I drive everywhere lol

I'll give you $5.00 for everything before you come back to your senses....

$5.01 beeotch I'll take the salvage car back so I can do some wicked RWD modifications to it. :) Remember that conversation Josh?

Josh, in my eyes, you are an inspiration to many a contouraholic like myself and the people around you and this whole community. We beg for something, you deliver. You create something, you share. Your knowledge and passion for this car gets others excited about working on their own cars and buying cars like these. Like Newsvt said though, you do make crazy goals for yourself and plan everything to the letter. Possibly the reason you are able to do a lot of the things you do with your cars. I think a vacation though is exactly what you need, relax, take a load off, sleep in, watch some movies, go fishing. Enjoy some time off, regroup, and figure out what you want to do... If the passion is still there, go with it, continue your passion. If it is not there, you can always change your sig to Troll. :smile: Or, who knows, you may even drag some of us to a new passion all together, if the passion for the CSVT is gone that is..... Josh, no matter what you choose though in the end, I'll back you either way. Relish in your time off and take as much time as you need....

P.S. I do hope that if you continue to keep the passion, I hope that the RWD project comes to life... I may know of a car to use =) The rest of you, stop asking for his parts, damn vultures!

Peace out buddy! An tell that sexy Ginger I say Hi!!

Back