• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official stazi mesh group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backseatofacontour

Veteran CEG'er
Hi,
I don't have any full mesh sets right now. Only a couple of pieces cut for the oval section. I can sell you one of those if you want, but to make the rest I would need a bunch of people interested in ponying up the money up front to make it worth my while to make the full sets.
stazi
The mesh sets would be $75 a set shipped within the US.

Add $5 for all PayPal transactions.

Please leave your name and shipping address i will adjust this thread later for pmnt info...thx

1.backseatofacontour:crazy:

I am interested but can we get some pictures of exactly what these will look like? Front & rear please.

I'm not sure what version this GB is for, but this is version 1.0 I believe.

8576f663.jpg

7491cb50.jpg

Im in on this one for sure

1.backseatofacontour
2.project svt
3.tssvt
4.tredsvt98
5.Sick2000Svt

I'll bite the bullet!

1.backseatofacontour
2.project svt
3.tssvt
4.tredsvt98
5.Sick2000Svt
6.Chas

I'll be in for a set also...

1.backseatofacontour
2.project svt
3.tssvt
4.tredsvt98
5.Sick2000Svt
6.Chas
7.JPS98SVT

Id be interested in stazi mesh, but I would need a bigger piece for my front bumper since I have an AAS kit, and I wouldnt need any for my rear since its modified from the AAS kit. Is that possible?

You might want to tell people that these are made of aluminum and will never get rusty. They will look nice for a long time :)

i would be interested in one.
but one question is there a difference in the svt and se bumper.what i mean is there a space difference in the insert. i think that the svt is bigger right.or should i say longer....is the se able to be done.althought i wouldnt need a rear mesh just my front grill and the insert in my bumper.im getting ready to remove all the little pieces in my bumper to make it wide open.let me know what you need from me and ill get back to you.

1.backseatofacontour
2.project svt
3.tssvt
4.Sick2000Svt
5.Chas
6.JPS98SVT

I took my name off of the list i thought it was the version 1.0...sorry

Stazi is the man to do business with.... He has a great sense of style and Loved the day I got to put on my Gen 2 Stazi Mesh....

Man it looks sooooo mean....

Good Luck with the GB.. If I had Money I would get another Set incase mine broke or something.

- amyn

1.backseatofacontour
2.project svt
3.tssvt
4.Sick2000Svt
5.Chas
6.JPS98SVT
7.95pgt-t

I'm in for my third gb of this style mesh:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back