• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I think bagged should come back

I thought about some chrome tint to kinda roll with a little theme, but im sorta against tints...I want people to see my big smile when they roll by.

I'm not a big chrome tint fan, but some 35% regular tint would look good.

Nice to see some more modded SVTs in MN :cool: I'll check it out at CC this weekend.

P1010211.jpg

Sexy Back

yea he was. he was also into trying to make me feel guilty for some reason, which was stupid.

make you feel guilty about what? buying his truck? that truck is awesome, if anyone should feel guilty it should be him...guilty that he shouldnt have sold it, but did. :laugh:

thanks for the compliment on my wip

make you feel guilty about what? buying his truck? that truck is awesome, if anyone should feel guilty it should be him...guilty that he shouldnt have sold it, but did. :laugh:

thanks for the compliment on my wip

if you call it a whip again, I am going to start cracking skulls. :laugh:

if you call it a whip again, I am going to start cracking skulls. :laugh:

lol :laugh: i cant help it, i think of that unique whips show everytime i say it. that show is so lame. those guys shouldnt be building cars.

i saw an episode once where they had some wheels that didnt fit a vehicle so they took a 1/2 drill and ovalized the bolt pattern to get them to fit :laugh:

Those are some sweet looking wheels.. did u lower your ride cause it looks liek it sits really low...?

and thats why i asked... it looks like it will be scraping the ground alot when you pull into different places..

Hope to see you are CarCraft this weekend. I think some milt tint would complete the effect - mine is way to dark, but looks good :laugh:

Oh - BTW, that car is pure secks :drool:

Back