• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Feeler:Meet at Hartman creek State Park

sportracer

CEG'er
I just want to get a feeling on who would be up for a weekend meet at Hartman Creek State Park in Waupaca, WI. We could get the group campsite if there is enough people. Things that could be done are hiking, biking, camping, DRINKING, fishing, swimming, maybe even working on cars, and whatever else comes to mind. I was thinking we could do it at the end of august or early september. Let me know who is interested and when they would like it so we can narrow down a time.

Jesse

That dont sound like a bad idea! I would prob be down for something like that, damn i hope the svt is back up and running right!

I would just need to know soo i could take off of work!

How about we get a list so I can see how many we can get. I'll call the park and see how many we need to get the group site.

1. Sportracer (Jesse)

I have a tent!!!

might be interested depending on date and if all the roads/trails back there are decent as I dont want to lose my front lip... not worried about gravel, mud or traction... I got that covered!

The roads in Waupaca are great, No worries about damage to lowered vehicles Give me some dates you guys would like to to go so we all can set up a time. For me the last two weekends of august and the first two weekends of September are good. I have a extra tent and an extra full size air mattress for anyone that doesn't have one. We can also meet up somewhere so we all don't have to get a permit for the park.

I would like to, but I have withdrawn myself from all contour meets as punishment for what I did to mine. If my 3L is done or SLVRSVT goes, I'll go then.......

I might still be interested. I have to put some miles on my 3L first so it's broken in and it all depends on dates for me also. I'm pretty busy with car shows/weddings the next few weekends.

Back