• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

need a photoshop

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Can anyone make my car with 2 racing stripes over the middle, lower it a little and find a nice set of black rims with a machined or chrome lip???

IMG_0739.jpg

DSCF2223.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

i was thinking either gloss or flat black and i want it to look similar to this...
2007_shelby_mustang_gt_500_001.jpg

or this...:cry:
IMG_0534.jpg

i like how it goes over the front of the bumper, and i want it to go over the spoiler also.

It would be easier for me if they were straight on angles. Snap a few pics dirrectly in front of the car and the side and i can do them real quick. I don't know how i feel about the stripes though.

yea i know, but i saw the Q by quakerstate and hendrix racing team, and the look of the orange camaro with the stipes and the black wheels looked really well put together, so, i thought maybe champaigne with black stripes and black wheels might look decent... we'll see, i'll get pics tomorrow after i clean her up.

here are some more direct photos but remember, i want 2 black racing stripes up the middle and i want the car lowered a little bit with black rims with a machined or chrome lip...
IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

I'm not sure when you're gonna wake up and realize she's seen her day, but I'll give this a go.

front view...
not bad, stripes need to be bigger like these...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GJi16iBpEc0

side view...
car also looks much better w/ jack point covers

also look smoother w/o side exhaust

wanna go all out and clear the corners, smoke the tails, tint the window and remove ding gaurds???

great work overall

thanks

Unfortunately I do not have time to redo the stripes.. sorry. The wheels used were a light weight racing wheel by Motegi, the name escapes me being this tired.

Edit: Saw your edited post. Maybe tomorrow.

I lied: But that's it. Not sure on the lug pattern. I had been looking for wheels for my Tiburon and remembered those. Theyre on tirerack if you want a quick reference.

notbad.jpg

Back