• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Congratulations Brent372!!

svttour

Rico Suave
Brent you have now been dubbed the "official SE event coordinator"!!

Your the man!

Brent planned a meet out of state that was very successful but could not attend. SO blah

I think it was in Ga. Hell come on and tell you. He just told the story at the meet we just had this weekend that was planned by him.

Last year I started to put together a meet at Stone Mountain. Once I got the ball rolling some of the GA guys took over though.
Things happened and I couldn't attend, but if I recall it was a great meet.

But I do agree, it should be changed to official FLORIDA ... not SE.

I don't believe that I can second this...
After all... you did MISS a meet.

This isn't up for voting or nominations. I DECLARED IT, so it is so. I am official troll, and my first mandate is that all trolls must at least think about going to every FL meet.

Don't let me catch you trolls not thinking about it. My purple haired psycho troll (as pictured in my engine bay) will read your thoughts and report back to me.

What are you if you have a contour and show up in a different car? I only ask this because my contour is down a lot of the time in between races and I might sooner or later show up in my Sentra.

Your not a troll, You will be a troll at the meet tho..lol..
But we all understand you just beat the piss outta your SVT and I love it..LOL..

What are you if you have a contour and show up in a different car? I only ask this because my contour is down a lot of the time in between races and I might sooner or later show up in my Sentra.

Back