• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

navyBRADse's 99 SE

navyBRADse

CEG'er
Well it's a beautiful day outside so I figured it was time to take some new pics of the SE. There is also an audio clip of the exhaust (turn your sound down it sounds horrible with the blare haha)

7078450IMG_0082.jpg

6885263IMG_0079.jpg

3016340IMG_0081.jpg

3082025IMG_0084.jpg

9169712IMG_0087.jpg

4150935IMG_0089.jpg

8689287IMG_0090.jpg

Attachments

• Exhaust.zip
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
I have a grill from pre-accident...planning on putting mesh in the opening in the bumper....as well as new fog lights (also needing replaced after accident)....and probably a mystique front splitter if i can find one in a junkyard or someone gives one up for real cheap lol

I have a grill from pre-accident...planning on putting mesh in the opening in the bumper....as well as new fog lights (also needing replaced after accident)....and probably a mystique front splitter if i can find one in a junkyard or someone gives one up for real cheap lol
Well, good luck! It's a great-looking car, and those plans should set it off nicely!

I would do hightowers if I could afford a new set of headlights...cuz I am worried about messin them up lol....and I didnt think about painting the ring gray....let me photo shop that in too

Updated with Painted Ring

moddeddy1.jpg

Yeah the trim pieces are all painted silver...thinking about getting all new pieces though and doing a gray to match the car

Hard to say about the mesh with the photoshop, but I do enjoy that smooth pre98 rear bumper. I always thought the post98 non-svt bumpers looked a little silly.

Back