• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko skidplate GB 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately this isn't an order list. its an "interest" list. it doesn't necessarily mean all 10 here will order one. stark reality of groupbuys...

This is a GB thread, not an interest check. Everyone on that list is ordering one....

i consider putting my name on a GB list the equivalent to making sure i have that money put aside for purchase.

don't see why, logically, anyone should think any different :shrug:

One and a half weeks to get one more person and i take money and place the order....if we don't get 10 the price is almost about $30 a piece higher, and I'm not going to order at that price because it's going to screw all of you in the end.

One and a half weeks to get one more person and i take money and place the order....if we don't get 10 the price is almost about $30 a piece higher, and I'm not going to order at that price because it's going to screw all of you in the end.

I know another buddy of mine that has 3svt's that could use one:laugh: I think it would look great on his red one after i paint the mirko hahaha!!

Thanks for the GB josh just let me know when you need the money, you know your making me go broke here!

I know another buddy of mine that has 3svt's that could use one:laugh: I think it would look great on his red one after i paint the mirko hahaha!!

Thanks for the GB josh just let me know when you need the money, you know your making me go broke here!

I've got more parts to sell you when you're ready. :laugh:

I need PMs from everyone with shipping zip codes. I'll be placing the order Wednesday of next week, and i need payments made ASAP.

I need PMs from everyone with shipping zip codes. I'll be placing the order Wednesday of next week, and i need payments made ASAP.

Are you gonna pay for shipping for me? Haha

Just let me know when I need money, I'm finshing the lid and Mirko on the car soon, I would have been done sooner but I never wanna do anything after work!
Then after that I need SOMEONE to make my 3L healthy again haha :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back