• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Conan O'Brian on his SHO

Yeah, you'd think with that kind of bread, he'd keep it a little nicer.

My favorite line is: "I call this the ranch, 'cause it's where I keep my 220 horses." :laugh:

Yeah, you'd think with that kind of bread, he'd keep it a little nicer.

My favorite line is: "I call this the ranch, 'cause it's where I keep my 220 horses." :laugh:

yeah, that was great. ill have to use that one at the next car meet i go to :laugh:

he doesnt have it, and he did sho up to a new england sho owners meet last year,or the year before. seemed to have a vested interest in the gen4 "sho"v8 that kirk and nesho built.

Whenever I'm outside on a work break, I go look at my boss's unregistered poorly running SHO and think about how much I want to drive it.

293892911_998036730_0.jpeg

if its poorly running, i dont think u'll get much enjoyment out of it if you did drive....other than just purely from the fact that you're driving a sho

test driving a rickety, no brakes, unloved used (and green) sho at a used dealer is what helped steer me in the direction of my contour

i actually tested a 98 v8 sho that i enjoyed more than the 94 that turned me off...:shrug:

I did a computer carry out to a guy who had a MINT 91 SHO, with 91K miles. SUPER nice car, 5 speed, white, car literally looked like it had just rolled off the showroom floor. Said he loved to autocross it, had considered getting a Contour SVT, drove one, but wasnt big enough for him. So he kept his SHO :)

told him I wanted to buy it.

Looks like you, sir, are due for a trip to River Falls, WI. Tony posted this up on the North Central forum. Bring your negotiating skills, as the asking price is high. But the car is lovely. :cool:

01020101041201030220080706fc39dfc4bac50f75f400f06a.jpg

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/car/744357264.html
I used to have one just like that! white with the white wheels and black leather! Mine was a sho+ 1991 model. I cant figure out if i like the svt better than the sho or not. styling yes the svt is better, but killing the unexpecting person in a taurus gets a way better wtf reaction than the svt:laugh: the engine sound is awesome in those as well:drool:

Back