• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What CEG'ers make custom parts

n2n2o

CEG'er
Hey all hows it goin. Was wanting to get a list together and maybe sticky it as well,on what cegers make what parts for our cars. for example rawburts rsb, baggeds hightowers seems to me pole120 made somethings as does or did bradness. please help all make life easier on all who dont know. Thanks in advance CHAD

i appreciate the response i was already aware of that info thats why it says CEG'ers who make parts not companys. THanks yet again Chad

bagged doesnt do hightowers anymore, just as a heads up to anybody who doesn't know that.

I have bought some vinyls from parked car, solid quality work at a fair price, and the guy can pretty much do anything now.

I was trying to start making carbon fiber parts, but I just moved into a new apartment and job change, so it might be a while. I still want to do it though.

I can see the posts that have been deleted .... so again lets keep this thread on track, thanks.
we fixed it b4 it was noticed. its all good now:laugh:
To keep it on topic though Pole120 has some great parts as wll as burritasvt and warmonger with npg

I build twee leeders!

Check out the sig. Website isnt anywhere near completetion so Pm me if interested.

i appreciate the response i was already aware of that info thats why it says CEG'ers who make parts not companys. THanks yet again Chad

At the bottom of the first post it has a section entitled "CEGer's"... It just needs to be updated (*cough* mods *cough*), that is all... I was in a rush before and just threw the link out at you with no explination, LOL :)

Back