• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Bumper

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
ok so i did a search and looked in the classifieds and came up empty handed. Where could i get my hands on a mint conditon rear SVT bumper at? I was origionaly set to buy the one from GTO Pete but he has disapeared and i have not been able to get a hold of him. But anyway the cheapest price i was able to talk a dealer down to is $650ish and we all know how outrageous these bumpers cost. I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere to get one in the $300-$500 dollar range?

Your best bet is to just keep checking ebay. I know when I was searching for side skirts, I checked literally everyday until they eventually popped up. Most of the time the ones on ebay, generally have some curb rash, but its something that can be easily fixed. You probably can pick one up for less than $200.

Your best bet is to just keep checking ebay. I know when I was searching for side skirts, I checked literally everyday until they eventually popped up. Most of the time the ones on ebay, generally have some curb rash, but its something that can be easily fixed. You probably can pick one up for less than $200.

also, the classifieds, and maybe try the Yards? The junk yards pull off all usable parts and if you have cash in hand and a smooth lip, you might be able to get it and the colour you want as well. Car-part.com is a good resource, otherwise teamfordparts is your best bet.

Someone had a NEW bumper in their sig.. Brapple?

Wait.. second thought.. I think it was a NON SVT bumper.. maybe not, I a tired.. nevermind.

Someone had a NEW bumper in their sig.. Brapple?

Wait.. second thought.. I think it was a NON SVT bumper.. maybe not, I a tired.. nevermind.

nope not me, it was used but it looks new now, and I am not letting it go :laugh:

I have a SF SVT rear bumper. It has a crack about 3 inches long in the middle coming from the top (I got tapped by an idiot driver) and has a couple paint chips. Its collecting dust in my garage. Great for someone that knows how to glass. Will need repainted also but would sell for a hell of alot cheaper than what you will find anywhere else. PM me if anyone wants it.

Back