• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Temporary transplant from KS

Hey 98contoursvt. I hope you're having a good time so far.
I'm a maybe for the get together. I'll be working during the week & I have a wife who is prego & do July 23rd, so I can't really plan for too much right now. Just post day(s) & time(s) in here for me. If it works out I'd like to meet up.

-Aaron

Welcome to Oregon, and specifically Portland! I would be at the meet too, but I'm actually in Canada until the 13th as an extra adult with my church's youth group. Hope you enjoy your stay and get to hang out with some of the NW CEGers! :cool:

Marty

OK, I'm preoccupied with backed up phone messages, mail, deadlines. (Some honeymoon.) But about where is Hometown Pizza? And does dinner time mean 5:15 or 7:15 or what, for Tuesday evening as a target for a meet up?

(AF: I'd better make it if I am picking up from you after the favor you did Friday nite. And I found my 60 MM TB... So someone local is doing optimizations? Will he also consider rigging up oil/air separators?

OK so I was thinking we'd all converge at his dad's place around 7p have pizza and gab.

I think the list is me, him, qwikndrty, woogieman?, and pdxsvt (ya you better and we can talk about the TB then)

98contoursvt you can PM us with directions and ph#, I under stand that it is over in SE around 82nd & Johnson Creek Blvd.

AF

AF, you have a PM.

7pm tomorrow will be fine. We are having pizza and BYOB.

I NEED A CONFIRMED HEAD COUNT SO I KNOW HOW MANY PIZZAS TO GET. I will get with my dad before noon. The address will be PM'd to everyone attending.

If you need my phone number for RSVP or otherwise, plz shoot me a PM.

See ya tomorrow guys! :cool:

Sorry guys, it's just a little too hard to get together during the week. It looks like it would be a 40+ minute drive for me (depending on traffic) to get there & I'm not even ready to leave yet. I hope you have a good time & eat some pizza for me.

-Aaron

Well, It was an awesome success! I got to meet Aussie Ford, qwikndrty, and PSXSVT! As for you, woogie, we ate more than a couple slices and I drank a couple cold ones for ya! For the rest of you guys n gals here, these are the pics!

qwikndrty:
DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

Aussie Ford:
DSC00823.jpg

PDXSVT:
DSC00824.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

Out west here we ain't much concerned about how ya dress. As long as ya keep yur musket handy so's ya can fight off the injuns on a moments notice........ then hop in yur SVT an make a gitaway if'n ya run low on musket balls n powder........:laugh:

KYPD,
AF

PS: since I'v got and SE I gotta carry extra powder n lead cuz them SVT's git away faster..... LOL

ROFL @ AF!! Well guys n gals, I LOVED being up here in your beautiful state! I met some CEG buddies, caught 2 fish (22.5 in, 7 lb jack salmon and 27.5 in, 8 lb Steelhead) and found out what kind of GREAT beer you guys have up here!! WIDMER FTMFW!!!!!! I'm flyin back to KC this morning. AF please keep in touch! I will wait in anticipation to come back to PDX as soon as I can.

Let me know if anyone ever wants to come out to KC. We will go get some real BBQ and drink some good (for Kansas) beer!

Take care everyone! I'll miss this place!

I'm sad that I was unable to join you guys, but I'm glad you all had a good time. Thanks for taking a few pictures & posting them. Take care & hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you soon.

-Aaron

Back