• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know this car

OB1

Hard-core CEG'er
Stumbled across it for sale & was wondering if any of the Se crew had seen it before. I still don't know whats under the hood can't seem to catch this guy home. Its in rought shape but has some mods. Looks like the car was in a rear end collision & has been half repaired.

100_3124.jpg

100_3125.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3122.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3120.jpg

100_3118.jpg

100_3116.jpg

prob dont make a difference but it doesnt look so bad looking at it browsing on my cell phones browser lol

Its a pre 98 console Its knauberized, Its got koni's & GC's on it. There are a couple of other things but it looks like it might have been a cegers car or something. I'm probably going to pick it up friday. The exhaust looks like it was in a rear end collision which would also explain why the spare is on the rear on that side.

My bro picked it up today! I had to work so i havent driven it yet. We went in halfs on it b/c he wants some stuff. I'll get pics up soon.

I think we are going to pull some parts & return it to stock but I've got a guy that says he wants it. The engine & trans are spoken for as well as the suspension. the suspension will be replaced but this guy is on his own finding an engine & trans. I think I'm going to pull the interior & put the seats in the SE but they will be replaced w/ decent ones. No body parts will be pulled though.

Well I haven't posted b/c this whole deal went kinda sour, but it will all work out I guess. My bro has decided he likes the car & it is his to do with what he pleases. No biggie I've got enough contours but he has gotta pay me my money back. I'm almost sure this was a ceger's car anyway some more pics.

No battery box! WTF?
100_3152.jpg

WTF?WTF?WTF?WTF?
100_3154.jpg

This doesn't look good.
100_3156.jpg

Nor does this.
100_3158.jpg

100_3160.jpg

Back