• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mmmmm... sprucey

Looking great! One of my favorite non-SVT colors. Had no idea you were modding it that extensively, post pics more often!

bob the car looks great! Add that yamaha road warrior to things I'm going to start talking about buying even though I can't afford them. That thing is evil looking!

did you change the dash too? PT leather would've looked great...

it's nice to see another color w/ the SVT pieces-parts

Dead serious. Plus PTan makes me throw up a little when I see how many different shades they tried to use. I like midnight blue on every SVT color, except t green (but I wouldn't own t green anyways).

I agree ^. The car looks amazing & I like the color combo. Keep up the good work.

-Aaron

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

QFT! Bike looks bad to the bone.
He owned a Ducati Monster 800, then a Yamaha YZF-R1, then just picked that one up last Monday. It looks so good in person. It is stock except for the bars and the pipes. It sounds good too :drool:

did you change the dash too? PT leather would've looked great...

it's nice to see another color w/ the SVT pieces-parts
Thanks! I did change the dash. I changed EVERYTHING. Full interior swap from my parts car.

For pics of the lady, PM me with your requests......

:laugh::laugh: J/K Bobby

The car looks hot!!! :drool::drool:

You are too funny Tony... :laugh:
I took more pictures of the car and the lady, but I know CEG is pretty strict when it comes to cars and ladies.

Back