• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Whip!??

Painted oval and chrome on reflector, hightowered headlights, sticky wheel weights, painted calipers.

To stop calling it a "whip" first of all.

Then, I would do the basics- Y-pipe, MAF adapter with K&N and heatshield or NPG CAI, optimized throttle body, clean/rebuild the LIM/UIM, replace the restrictive factory resonator with a cheap but effective glasspack, and gut the precats possibly. Since you're in the performance forum, I'm assuming that's what you're looking for.

:censored::censored::censored::censored: man, when I first joined this site I searched and read different stuff alllllllll over for like 4 hours a day for the first month. Ask my girlfriend. I think that she was about to kill me. :help:

:censored::censored::censored::censored: man, when I first joined this site I searched and read different stuff alllllllll over for like 4 hours a day for the first month. Ask my girlfriend. I think that she was about to kill me. :help:

I think my girlfriend is going to kill me soon haha

if you wanna handle better upgrading the tires and suspension is always a nice choice. I think some different wheels would set it off as well.

I think my girlfriend is going to kill me soon haha

alright.. im not sure what thats means. basically i want my car a lil quicker and new lights would be a plus.

OMFG! Just come to the damn autocross event and I'll show you each individual part we've discussed here.

Back