• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New motor and some progress!

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Here are some pics i have gotten from Ob1 of my build. nothing major but i will keep the thread updated as progress is made.

04 Taurus 3l
0625081548.jpg

Car in the shop getting prepped!
0627081535.jpg

You can see my pile of parts waiting for install stacked in the passenger front seat lol:crazy:

sweet man i wish i had garage somewhere to work in
i need to get one hey i get my keys to my new house today sometime or monday
next garage then 3l

The guy that put this 3L in Treys' car could learn a lesson from you!
:blackeye: lol now that is bad. I just really hope for his sake that there is a spec clutch and fidanza flywheel in that car when you pull the tranny off.

I'm gonna keep giving you this bad news & you are gonna sell me this car for bail money! Everytime I look at these wheels I get a chubby!

I'm gonna keep giving you this bad news & you are gonna sell me this car for bail money! Everytime I look at these wheels I get a chubby!
Those wheels can be yours for the right amount of coin my friend along with the hood! I need some more pics of the car! I havent seen it in a week!

Well this post makes me feel better, I'm still a noob and don't know many people but I do know OB did my 3L swap! And the car runs great!

Icy I do love the car I'm sure it'll really look good all cleaned up! I love the wheels and the hood i want!!:laugh:

Back