• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of the new Ferrari California

Ferraris are just getting uglier and uglier. They seem to be looking more like something TVR would bring out, which was fine for TVR, but not for Ferrari IMO. How much does this one cost? Will it keep up with a ZR1 when it's released?

not a big fan either. the only ferraris able to keep up with the ZR1 were the high end ones like the f1, enzo, and so forth.

lol. it looks like the engine start button on the steering wheel, but that would be a wierd place to put it. i know on the vettes the engine start button also shuts it off.

its sexy, but it doesnt seem that much ferrari to me. like alpha as mentioned. it would maybe make a good maserati. and i agree that the rear end is kind of ugly.

notice how they dubbed it the CALIFORNIA edtion and not the MICHIGAN edition?! :cool::laugh:

i see what you mean now...i was just scrolling through fast while at work. still, the wheel is an even dumber place to put it though!!

i actually like the rear end, though i hope noones parked behind you when you decide to put the top down~ :eek:

i see what you mean now...i was just scrolling through fast while at work. still, the wheel is an even dumber place to put it though!!

why is that? do you honestly think it will turn the car off when it's in motion?? :help:

shes a beaut...

but i dare to say a bit generic... Like u can throw a different badge on there and change the lights around and it can be called something else...

The 430 and 360 are and were undeniably ferrari...

why is that? do you honestly think it will turn the car off when it's in motion?? :help:

well it is an italian car....:help:

anyone see the Top Gear where they looked for the best road in the world? where Jeremy drove the Gallardo Superlerggera? when he ran out of gas and couldnt open the gas door. he talks about how Audi built such a great automobile but they wanted to leave ONE thing to the italians and it was the gas door. i loling! :laugh:

The pipes aren't really an IS-F knock-off since the IS-F isn't even set for production yet.Fiat's ownership of ferrari is definately starting to show,we all know how common and cost effective it is for companies to build several vehicles on the same platform.The california is not designed to be a race car like other models it's designed for "new money",those that have become rich in a hurry an want a supercar for everyday.Sorry guys but a factory vette is not a supercar,that is, until it roles off of callaway's line.Back to the california,yeah it might be soft,generic,ugly whatever you want to call it,it's still a ferrari.

The pipes aren't really an IS-F knock-off since the IS-F isn't even set for production yet.Fiat's ownership of ferrari is definately starting to show,we all know how common and cost effective it is for companies to build several vehicles on the same platform.The california is not designed to be a race car like other models it's designed for "new money",those that have become rich in a hurry an want a supercar for everyday.Sorry guys but a factory vette is not a supercar,that is, until it roles off of callaway's line.Back to the california,yeah it might be soft,generic,ugly whatever you want to call it,it's still a ferrari.

well if u put it that way. ill take the non supercar that beats supercars

all I know if I see this logo, I'm getting it off and putting on the the tour:

58062226_dce70c24d3.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back