• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What do you make of this?

PeppermintPatty

Is a bad kind of man, like that Jodie Foster
it seems to be a living, growing thing...I think I'll consider the coin a total loss

ugh.gif

Image002-4.jpg

Image009-6.jpg

nope...that's an in my yard find, I took a look at it yesterday since I finally got around to ordering the timing belt kit. I don't remember it being quite this nasty looking. I was thinking about pulling the seats since it was a nice night & start the cleaning process when I noticed the growth. When I brought it home last year (belonged to a friend & the timing belt went bye bye), I took alot of junk out of it & just remember the cupholders being wet...

at least the mess in the cupholder is in the insert that is removeable...I'm thinking a soapy bucket of bleach & hot water...but now I'm concerned w/ the carpets

I open the doors & the trunk on sunny days hoping the UV's will take care of some of it

thanks for the offer, it's taken care of...

my lazyass finally ordered the parts, now that I am sick of the Trooper sucking down gas...I swear I just look at the ignition & the needle drops

Back