• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT logo uses, what would you do with one?

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
If you were to have a SVT logo cut into 1/16"-1/8" metal, where would you put it, how big would it be, what color, aluminum diamond plate perhaps, powder coated, etc...? Give me some ideas.
-put on rear window deck
-make oval grill with SVT cut out
-wall hanging for home or office
-make a magnet out of it and put it on the fridge
-wear it as a "bling-bling" chain
-belt buckle
-money clip
-mount as display in your trunk

YOUR SUGGESTIONS
-bottle cap opener

Probably on a picture frame.
I have a spare badge, and that's what I plan on doing with it once we pick out a good pic to put in the frame.

I was planning on doing a group buy if we could collectively pick something to make. I can cut them any size, so keep that in mind.

How about a sheet of metal a little bigger than any picture size with SVT letters cut out and a picture of your SVT behind it showing through where the svt letters are cut out :shrug:...... and bottle openers

svt keychain bottle opener would be sweet.

not sure on how it would look, but it sounds like a good idea. i'll try to find some crafty bottle openers for a comparison

How about a sheet of metal a little bigger than any picture size with SVT letters cut out and a picture of your SVT behind it showing through where the svt letters are cut out :shrug:

that sounds pretty cool too

06-26-08_1958.jpg

I found a contour SVT logo on a non SVT riced out contour in a junkyard, thing came up with adhesive and all, so I stuck it on my Ford GT poster, looks sweet! :cool:

I like the idea of the bottle opener too. I will need to figure out how to intigrate the "prying" part into the SVT. I will make some prototypes of the bottle opener and the frame with SVT cut out and I can powder coat those to match the color of your cars too.

SVT bottle opener.

Although, I think making the bottle-opening contraption as part of the V wouldn't provide enough leverage and/or be awkward. Should make it as part of the T. Just my $.02

Back