• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rolled the Contour what a night

May be time to part

May be time to part

Hey blue I know what you mean by being lucky and saved by the seat belt. I hit a full sized dodge that was parked with my 98 VW jetta doing 85MPH racing my friend. Also i guess this means i am the only one in ND that has a Contour and am also on this fourm now. Thanks for taking out the competition (gees some people). I was posting to tell you i might sell my 00 Black Contour SVT. Im having problems deciding on it though. I dont want to see some rice kid driving aound Mandan Bismarck with it and 3 months later see it wrecked. I have a feeling if i sell it to you, you will take care of it. I have it listed on Bismanonline right now. I do have a loan out on the car yet and have over $4,500 in aftermarket in it (i do have recipts). Retail is close to $6,000 NADA on the car and i owe $6,500 yet. I am asking $8,000 I know that sounds high but by the time im done paying off the bank. I wont have 25% of the money i stuck into it. I also have a new waterpump (Paranioa made me buy one it has not gone out going to change it out in a week or so) thermostat, Poly bushings that have not gone on the car yet. Nothing but 91 octane gas has ever touched this car and its parked over the winter. Its my baby! Im gald to see you and everyone in your car OK!

Tell me what you think. http://bismanonline.com/display_ad.bmo?ad=229422

P.S i will be up in the Fargo\Moorhead Area this 20th and 21st if you would like to take a better look.

Last edited:
Back