• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally! Picking up a new ride...

Update! Well, I dropped the car over at a friend's house for some work and as to be expected for a side job, came out of hiding 2 months later. :crazy:

Of course I ended getting more work done than I planned for but it's all for the better except for my wallet. When I open it, it just makes the :nonono: face.

I ended up getting it lowered about an inch all around, C6Z shocks, and C5Z sways. Also got some leftover parts for free such as wheels, intake and Z06 titanium exhaust. It handles like it's on rails.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

nice bud! ill haveta get you to ride in my s/c csvt when i come back home if ya wanna meet up and also Ryan too. if that bastard dont wanna blow the couplings again (or i might have a cobra by then :cool:)

Why does everyone on this site assume, that once someone buys something faster than a Contour, it's automatically going to generate tickets and accidents? :shrug:

The Vette looks great, aside from the need for a detail. Definitely post some more pics after you clean her all up!

Mark

Why does everyone on this site assume, that once someone buys something faster than a Contour, it's automatically going to generate tickets and accidents? :shrug:

The Vette looks great, aside from the need for a detail. Definitely post some more pics after you clean her all up!

Mark

The generating of tickets is just likely, how can you not want to drive a Vette like you stole it :D. I know for me I'm bad enough with my 3L I can only imagine one I get an even faster car haha.

Aaron

The generating of tickets is just likely, how can you not want to drive a Vette like you stole it :D.
Aaron
It's possible, just not likely. :laugh:

I drive like a grandpa most of the time. There's a lot of country roads out here where I can stretch its legs without getting in too much trouble or traffic though.

It's not a nimble car, it feels heavy, so you don't push things like you would with the Contour unless you know the road and you've got the space. It will make gaps disappear really quickly.

It's called driving responsibly... It is possible...

Yes I know it's called that. Just because a car is driven hard doesn't mean you aren't being responsible. Anyways not going to get into a debate on this, I was just being sarcastic.

Aaron
PS Hide your keys when I'm in Calgary :D

Back