• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Troll no more!

cruises8

CEG'er
Yesterday I picked up another 98 T-Red. So far I am very happy with the purchase. It is in very good condition for being 10 years old. Here are a couple of pics from the previous owner(Torkmonsta). The E0's are on the car right now. I might sell the bronze rims. Karen does not like them and I could take 'em or leave 'em.

FrontSideD4.jpg

FrontSideP1.jpg

RearSideD1.jpg

Yah, I'm pretty excited. A lot of things that I was going to do were already done. It has a DMD, 9MM Ford wires, Steeda shifter, and hood struts which I was going to do to any one I bought. The Koni/BAT suspension is pretty stiff right now and is waaaay lower than any car I have driven. No Mirko for me! The exhaust sounds good. Not too much different than stock in my opinion, but I haven't driven a stock one in 3 years so I may be wrong. Hopefully I'll be cleaning it up and putting on some Zaino this weekend!

I think those are actaully just photos of Sue and my visits from back in the day with photoshopped NH plates.

What Steve forgot to mention was that it was me, in the first place, that told him I wouldn't mind if he wanted to pick one up as a third car...since we could pick one up so cheap! :) Of course, he had been looking all along...this just pushed him into 'serious' looking mode! I can tell that he is happy to have one back in the driveway (along with our other 2 Fords!), and I am, too, to be honest! I keep teasing Steve that the SVT is Kailyn's car since Steve and I both already have our own cars! He doesn't like that very much!

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a Happy 4th! :)

Back