• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hope no one on here owns it

for some reason that hood, bumper, spoiler, and wheel style, is pretty cougar common. and so hideous.

Correct. The hood looks like a Kaminari for a Cougar. That is the only component that is decent, but for a Cougar not a Contour.

I kinda like the hood, but all the other "bling" is distracting me. Someone needs to photoshop just the hood onto a t-red. I think it isn't a bad option, but my car doesn't have the guts to back up a hood scoop look, yet. BTW Kim, you're Cougar is sweet looking!

That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Wow, can u say rice. the bodykit doesnt even flow with the car, and that spoiler. This guy was on crack.

Yes, my car has a kit on it, but it doesnt look like s**t like that one, it actually has smooth flowing lines.

car

car

Come on guys its his car if he likes it, let him do what he wants its his car.
he pays for it if we all liked the same thing it would be kinda boring wouldnt it.

id take that car just to drive it off a cliff

why would you want to die in such an ugly car?

If I were to go the route of Thelma and Louise I would take the most expensive car I can think of off a cliff, going as fast as I possibly can... Veyron ^.^

If im going down 5 Million worth in materials is going with me :D

Heh, by the looks of most of the responses I should cross that body kit off of my Christmas list.

/sarcasm

The hood is digestible...the rest is the equivalent of too much Chinese Food Buffet 2 hours later.

Back