• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Had a mini-meet last night

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
finally saw the graphite svt in person. that car is absolutely amazing :drool:

364.jpg

359.jpg

367.jpg

365.jpg

hmmm, who has the hid's? :laugh:
369.jpg

360.jpg

370.jpg

That's awesome.....you just needed a green and a black one to make the picture complete :) Too bad all three of you didn't have the carbon fiber deck lids!!!!!!

damn whered u get together at?

we were in brunswick where they normally have the cruise night. that horrible storm kept everyone away. where have you been? i used to see you all the time when i had the soobie. now that i have my svt, i dont think i've seen you once

we were in brunswick where they normally have the cruise night. that horrible storm kept everyone away. where have you been? i used to see you all the time when i had the soobie. now that i have my svt, i dont think i've seen you once

yeah, hail Saturday and Sunday!

"finally saw the graphite SVT tonight, its amazing... but I didnt take any good pictures of it"

fail-1.jpg

Do you guys usually go Saturday or Sunday? Is it in the K Mart parking lot off 303 and 71?

Hey Tom!

they have moved it to the Big Lots parking lot on the corner of Pearl and Loral Rd.
Too many people were drag racing down 303 in front of Kmart so they moved it to a different location. Its usually on Saturdays, doesnt look like a good weekend for that though.......We should set something up

im always around man.. i saw your silver frost not long ago.
i actually parked in the ntb parking lot today went to some fair around that a girl wanted to go to.

Hey Tom!

they have moved it to the Big Lots parking lot on the corner of Pearl and Loral Rd.
Too many people were drag racing down 303 in front of Kmart so they moved it to a different location. Its usually on Saturdays, doesnt look like a good weekend for that though.......We should set something up

I'd like to. My problem is that I usually have to work on Saturday. I guess I could try to get a Saturday off if I know a couple weeks in advance but it ain't easy. Is it ever on a Sunday or not?

Back