• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am old

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So today i Turn 22.... And i have a REAL job interview on tuesday and i only have 13 class days left....

I never thought i would be this sad to grow up and have to leave school

Tell me about it. I'll be 22 in April, and done with school May 15th. I'm not ready to graduate, and find a real job. I've been going crazy applying for jobs and police exams.

Happy Birthday Brett!
Got your license back?
No drunken posting tonight. :D ;)

Brett, you make drunken posts on a Wed. in March, I hope to hell you make some on your birthday!:laugh: Happy B-day!

P.S. The real world isn't always so bad. And a real job means real money to mod the car!:cool:

So no drunk posts last night sorry guys, but i never made it back to my room. Went to my friends room cause I suddenlly forgot how to get home :wink: so we went to her place. Anyways!! last night i got to bar tend for a hour and that was sweet and thats pretty much the last thing i recall. It was a fun night.

Side note im off to the DMV, turns out they just never told me that i have to go down and get my lisence.... So i could have had it back 2 weeks ago....

Yeah, no drunken posts, you shacked up with some chick and your going to pick up your license. Very :cool: . Sounds like a good B'day to me. :D

i gots it. The best part of going to school in the middle of no where is the DMV is never busy. Walked right in got the temp license and the real one is going to be mailed. Took all of 5 minutes.

Now i just wish my car were as ready as i am. Its on jack stands in my garage as i slowly replace the alternator... PITA

YIPPEEE! :)
Now get that car back on the road and come visit us PA peeps. Snow season is coming soon and maybe we could have a meet at one of the resorts.

looks like i may become a cap city CEG'r in the next month or so...

I know so much about it, I paid for it the 2nd time. Lol.

O so i finished the alternator b4 i left for maryland, i get home and my mom says " Your car broke down when we were moving it out of the garage and up the hill, we didnt want to ruin your vacation so we didnt tell you." So i go talk to my moms boyfriend who moved the car he says, "Yeah your battery light was on and the car wouldnt turn over, wouldnt even try." So i go to the car starts up, have to give it some gas cause it sputtered, and no guage lights indicated problems were on.... Hmm, so i look at the gas gauge and its empty... That was the HUGE problem they coiuldnt figure out. And knowing how retarded my moms boyfriend can be he prob forgot to put the clutch in when he tried to restart the car, he did that last time, he had his left foot on the break and was all like, "Brett, your cars broke"

I put gas in it and drove it around all night last night with no problems. I keep forgetting the power that little car has when i down shift to pass people... I still want a SVT and its looking like i may be able to afford one after i start my new job.

Back