• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

get keiths car running meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FASTDAD

Hard-core CEG'er
like the title says. i am thinking of going down there this weekend and it would be cool if everyone around with some knowledge would come out and help get it running.

ugh, contour problems are for everyone eh? I have to do my front suspension, rear brakes, i have a rear SVT bumper that needs to still get painted and put on, move my exhaust for the bumper cutouts, then once Keith finishes my front i have to get that painted and put on, also need some fogs for it..fix my hood+hinge, hightower my headlights, prep and install my stazi gen2 mesh, and i hope thats the end of the list for now anyways LOL :cool:

i think ill attempt some of it this weekend, if i finish early ill drop by and see what bad stuff you guys are up to :laugh:

Sean

Whereabouts is Keith's? Can't recall what commitments I have this weekend but may be free (and handy!).
he lives in hamalton, like a stones throw from hess village

If i didn't have my own 3L swap to do this weekend I would come help. :laugh:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your not gonna sell your car if it doesnt run though

Hey,
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help, come on over this weekend, I'll buy some beer, shaun, bring your car to, I can work on that stuff, as well as get my buddy to spray it for ya if you want, thanks again, lets GET-ER-DONE!

Wes, your awesome, I have hired a mechanic to come over tommorro and check out the car and give me a quote on fixing it, probably gonna be a tone, that why I have only payed him for the quote. LOL. This aint rocket science, between us all we should be able to figure it out.:cool:

Hey,
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help, come on over this weekend, I'll buy some beer, shaun, bring your car to, I can work on that stuff, as well as get my buddy to spray it for ya if you want, thanks again, lets GET-ER-DONE!

Well my SVT rear needs to be prepped (has some scratches, still painted SilFro and has a half decent chip that needs to be filled (not hard at all) and then its good to be painted...hows the front coming along? How long till you think its good to be painted and put on?

Well my SVT rear needs to be prepped (has some scratches, still painted SilFro and has a half decent chip that needs to be filled (not hard at all) and then its good to be painted...hows the front coming along? How long till you think its good to be painted and put on?
PFT...his car > your bumper LOL sorry man LOL but seriously i when i saw it last it didnt look like it needed much more work

Hey Hey Hey, shauns bumper had me puzzled for a bit on what I was gonna do with it, Im not diggin whats goin on now with it right now and Im having a little bit of a creative block. If I can get my hands on something that I think I can for cheep, it gonna be a first for this bumper/mismatch mold, and look dam good.:cool:

PFT...his car > your bumper LOL sorry man LOL but seriously i when i saw it last it didnt look like it needed much more work

oh I know, thats understandable. BTW Keith my uncle is still finishing up the 89 mustang with the transplanted lightning motor but he saw the pics of your car and right away told me he could have it running in no time, no problem at all, and he was dead serious. So if all else fails and you guys cant get it working, let me know. Also, whats this thing for cheap? :D

TELL ME TELL ME!!

Judging by the classifieds, it looks like Keith gave up and decided to part it out. So close... :nonono:

Parting this :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, get all over this, I need it out of here, Awesome 3L here for sale, new motor boys, on 20.000 US k, PM FOR PRICE :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back