• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mtx-75

BKittsSVT

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Anyone have an MTX-75 trans hanging around for sale? Just learned I need a new trans for my 2000 SVT and figured I'd check here. I am in Portland OR

There is one at the Damacus U-Pull-It in a 98 E0 SVT. I've seen some other mtx's but they were on 4 bangers and the bell housing is different I think.

AF

Hey, Aussie, is there still a set of exhaust manifolds with the precats on that junker in Damascus? A CSVT owner with his rig for sale on craigslist is asking about getting some, he might have one that's clogged, although I suggested he gut the ones in place on his car.

mjsvt just sent me a message on the 15th that he has one with a torsen already installed for $400 + shipping. I'm already done with mine so I don't need it.

Hey, Aussie, is there still a set of exhaust manifolds with the precats on that junker in Damascus? A CSVT owner with his rig for sale on craigslist is asking about getting some, he might have one that's clogged, although I suggested he gut the ones in place on his car.

No I took them off and left them there. Someone grabbed them, BUT they are all the same nothing special about exhaust until after the cat. Come to think of it they are all gone from the cars there. Check another yard.

Back