• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What can this be ??

Wow, you guys call yourself a contour enthusiast? Look above the heater controls...Does that look familiar? It has the word contour on it just like everyone else. Ya know....with the little blinking red light?

Now the real question is, SVT or just a plain one. I'm guessing it's a black CSVT based on the shot with the door jams.
?

the picture the OP posted only contains a seat bottom.

Wow, you guys call yourself a contour enthusiast? Look above the heater controls...Does that look familiar? It has the word contour on it just like everyone else. Ya know....with the little blinking red light?

Now the real question is, SVT or just a plain one. I'm guessing it's a black CSVT based on the shot with the door jams.

Try reading the thread better.

what the hell are u talking about. go see the very first post

Jettas do not have perforated leather seats like that, and Jetta seats are european (firm) and those look pretty cushy. And the second pic is NOT of this car, genius. It's a comparison showing that CSVT's only have one crease, where the seat in the picture has two, or three sections depending on how you look at it...

LOL - I was gonna teast you guys some more , but I'll just bust it out ...

Here it is - Bye bye SVT Focus , hello Mazda 6 'S' Sport Wagon . Totally loaded to the hilt with tons of good options - a good (and still pretty fun) kid hauler :) .

P6150151.jpg

P6150152.jpg

P6140137.jpg

And the latest place to show off my CDW27 pride (and Redwings pride)

P6150153.jpg

Nice! I love the wagon model!:cool:

It's not just a wagon - it's the Sport Wagon ;) (the regular ones are a bit more ... for lack of a better term ... boring) . I like the look of the '04-'05 Sport models , and looked long & hard for what seems to be a good one . It's a one-owner , loaded unit in an interesting color (that should be easy to keep clean :) ) .

umm its not a mondeo, and who's ss supercharged/turbo

It belongs to the neighbor's daughter - she just got it a couple weeks ago . Hot car + hot girl = double threat ... I bet she wrecks it before summer's out , lol !

Nice. Very clean!
:cool:
At least now you'll have room for all of Marie's necessities.

Sweet ride! I like mine:D. Word is with the 03-05 Jatco auto tranny's is they have a tendency to overheat, many add a tranny cooler. Enjoy!!!

LOL @ the leg humpers :D !

I agree - the 6 sport wagons are a great-looking wagon (did I just say that ?) , and should do a MUCH better job of hauling the baby & all her stuff around than a 3-door Focus SVT would (especially with the factory amp/sub in the trunk) . Taking that out was gonna be the next step ...

The redwings plate frame has been around - probably at least 15 years old . Holding up pretty well .

The FSVT got traded in on the car . A young kid will be beating it to death within days , most likely .

Back