• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Open track event!

Damnit. I have to move back to school on the 12th. I would love to get the new SVT out on the track.

I was going to do the svtoa Sebring event, but the rally was the same weekend last month. I'm doing another go kart sized track again this month. I still haven't done a full road coarse in my svt yet. Soon enough though.

Now that is something I'd love to do but Michigan may be too far for me. My heart was broken since they no longer have the Ford Motorsport Nationals at Maplegrove, where I attended every year since '87.

I went to this last year and for the even if you didn't have a track car it was still a good time. It's like a high performance Ford show and there are usually some guys there from Saleen and/or Roush beating the heck out of of some of their test mules.

I just looked and ROush will be out there testing their "Track Pack" Mustangs and some other vehicles this Thursday from 9-5. Not a bad way to spend the day if you can get off of work.

Back