• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help were do these go...

SVTJON87

Hard-core CEG'er
ok im putting ES bushings on the rear sway bar of a 99 svt, where do the end-link bushings go?? do they replace the bushing in the eyelit that bolts to the sway bar? or do they go on the link conecting it to the conrtol arm?????

Last edited:
Try posting coherently. I'm not inclined to give myself a headache deciphering that post just to help out someone who doesn't care enough to make sure they hit the right keys in the right order.

it dosnt matter anymore. and well sorry that i cant spell. i never could and im really starting to get mad . and i cant see anything wrong with it. im sick of everyone burning me, ive always been nice to everyone so just calm down and work with me sometimes. but as far as this gose its over.

Last edited:
ok im putting ES bushings on the rear sway bar of a 99 svt, where do the end-link bushings go?? do they replace the bushing in the eyelit that bolts to the sway bar? or do they go on the link conecting it to the conrtol arm?????

Control arm. Not the eyelet.

Back