• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is this anyone from here?

Yeah, I've noticed that aswell. But one thing I have also noticed, that when you go to the wreckers and pull parts off the SVT's they price them out at the same price as a normal contour :) In the US I noticed they priced differently.

Yeah, I've noticed that aswell. But one thing I have also noticed, that when you go to the wreckers and pull parts off the SVT's they price them out at the same price as a normal contour :) In the US I noticed they priced differently.

I have never been lucky enough to find an SVT at a wrecker round here. Hell, I barely can find regular Contours or Mystiques...

There are tonnes of tours and mystiques here. I found a black SVT here, it was 100% complete (skirts aswell) I went back the following day and they had allready put it on the heap. I was able to get the motor out though the day before.

Mark, just put a baby seat in the cougar.

I am able to toss Madison in and out from the drivers side front seat of the coug...it's SO easy because she ends up being so close to me lol

and yeah, I saw the black one....wasn't as overpriced and low milege as the one I posted.

Back