• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new 00 black csvt 3L

Looks good man. Install the dash warp fix and clean her up pretty. :) Enjoy the power. That thing is a beast compared to my other N/A 3L's. Grant will be jealous when you guys go dyno together because I know this one is quicker than the 3L I sold him. :laugh: Although his is a torque monster.

Keep us updated with some good non garage pics. :)

Reebs

Knowing Grant he'll justify why his car is going to be slower than Sunny's. And then when the dyno numbers prove him wrong he'll say he got it for a little cheaper so it's ok. Ha, Just kidding they are both great cars. Sunny's pulls real nicely but so did Grants 3L last night and there was 4 people in it.

Looks good man. Install the dash warp fix and clean her up pretty. :) Enjoy the power. That thing is a beast compared to my other N/A 3L's. Grant will be jealous when you guys go dyno together because I know this one is quicker than the 3L I sold him. :laugh: Although his is a torque monster.

Keep us updated with some good non garage pics. :)

Reebs

lol would that be the same as the factory monster svt that was on here awhile back :laugh:

Knowing Grant he'll justify why his car is going to be slower than Sunny's. And then when the dyno numbers prove him wrong he'll say he got it for a little cheaper so it's ok. Ha, Just kidding they are both great cars. Sunny's pulls real nicely but so did Grants 3L last night and there was 4 people in it.

Both of those suckers got a great deal. I need to raise my prices. :laugh: I love to see some of my old 3L's running each other at the track and comparing dynos at the same place/time. Any type of 3L build owns 2.5 SVT's though. As you guys have realized, 3L's are the only way to go. :)

thats when torque > HP :laugh:

Back