• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new 00 black csvt 3L

some of you may know that Reebs recently put a 00 black csvt with a 3L in it. i decided to jump on the chance to get it, and although it needs some minor work here and there it was a GREAT deal. ill post more pics later

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=2819&stc=1&d=1212861779

Attachments

• CIMG1303.jpg
    CIMG1303.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1304.jpg
    CIMG1304.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1307.jpg
    CIMG1307.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG1306.jpg
    CIMG1306.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
unless your throwing a cel for the maf...its not your problem. you more than likely need to get ahold of joey at NPG and have him create a tune for you.

i am throwing a cel... i used maf cleaner and it ran like a champ... then it :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up again so i read the code and its rich in bank 1 and 2. after researching a bit being rich in both banks more than likely means that the MAF is bad

i am throwing a cel... i used maf cleaner and it ran like a champ... then it :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up again so i read the code and its rich in bank 1 and 2. after researching a bit being rich in both banks more than likely means that the MAF is bad
that could be. A tune will help you tons as well though.

Looks good man. Install the dash warp fix and clean her up pretty. :) Enjoy the power. That thing is a beast compared to my other N/A 3L's. Grant will be jealous when you guys go dyno together because I know this one is quicker than the 3L I sold him. :laugh: Although his is a torque monster.

Keep us updated with some good non garage pics. :)

Reebs

Back