• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wont be on very often anymore.

Ghost2308

CEG'er
I was in a car accident last night. The car is totaled. It was not alcohol related but I was speeding. I dont really remember much about what happened. The doctor said I might have blacked out. newayz i am fine but the contour is gone so i probably wont be on often. There is at least 14 staples in my head and i dont remember hitting my head on anything but i had a pretty good gash. Sorry that i cant make it to carlisle.

I said the same thing after my accident i believe. You'll be back... they always come back.

Sorry bout the car but its only a car. Glad to hear your relatively ok, always could have been worse.

first, glad to see you weren't seriously injured.

second, unless you don't have ANY friends here...i don't see any reason for you not to come back. the CEG is definitely not *just* about the cars!

You better keep posting!
No need to leave, Glenn's a troll and he's still here. :laugh: ;)

Always a tuffy when you wreck a car you love. I didn't total my last car but damn did it hit me hard seeing it how it was and not having it for damn near a month. Glad to hear your ok though. You'll still be trollin the boards, I still cruise ye olde Mazda boards.

i didnt say i wasnt getting on anymore. i just said not as often. man im pissed i couldnt make carlisle. i should be there right now. well maybe a couple hrs ago but you know what i mean. jeez i cant believe its 11:30. thanx for your posts guys. and again im not leaving. i have to find somethin on here to do though....does anyone wanna see the staples in my head?

Staples are cool. ;)
Those pictures might have to go via PM, might be to graphic for some of these guys. :D

There's always something to do on the CEG, you'll see. Glad you are sticking around.

i posted up my battle damage back in the day why cant he?

I say post up pix

this is the pic but im posting the link only. but be warned i didnt look at this pic very closely myself untill just now. this was also the day after and i didnt take a shower because i was afraid of the water burning so it looks even more graphic then you might think. view at your own risk.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh183/aysebean/CIMG1660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say he couldn't post it.
I knew it would be nasty looking (no offense Dustin). I didn't was some of you guys grossed out and therefor thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to view it via PM.

Pretty good head wound... you probably picked up a good concussion with that... that's a pretty good cut for blunt trauma.

Be glad you don't have a brain bleed. What'd your head hit?? Were you wearing a seatbelt?

Back