• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!

I Am 23 Yrs Old Today And Im Goin To Carlisle Saturday!!!!!

Maybe I'll spot you one of my fine domestic canned beers when we're all hanging out in the showfield. We're talking a retail value of as much as 70 cents, potentially. :cool:

Happy birthday!

thanx everyone. oh my name is dustin by the way. not sure if i ever mentioned that.

wouldnt happen to be from 1980 would it?

Very funny. I did not see this earlier, or I would have brought it up with you in Carlisle. I am not in possession of any beer from the decade of decadence. I would probably give it a try though if the opportunity presented itself, but I can't guarantee that it would be at its peak of freshness. :laugh:

haha i was waiting for you to say something.

One day you may find yourself dropping a cassette into a high-powered, three head deck, or flipping through your LP collection. If that happens, I hope you smile. I know I do. :laugh:

That makes me think of the Talking Heads..."And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile..." :cool:

That makes me think of the Talking Heads..."And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile..." :cool:

And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife...

And you may ask yourself-well...how did I get here?

-----

Ahh...Once in a Lifetime. Great song from a great group. :cool:

no when i remind my kids about cars that had rubber tires that we had to inflate with air and flipping through my cd collection and popping in a dvd to watch on my ancient tv set. then i will smile

I sure hope my DVD player works in 50 years so I can watch the hit classic Action Jackson.

actionjackson.jpg

Back