• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Canobie Lake park meet?

your brother kicks even more ass than usual, then!
;)
That'd be pretty sweet.
What does he do for work there?

Serves food, we're going to have to try real hard, cause its hard for me to get something free from him. He'll be home soon, I'll see what he can do for us.

no biggy if he can't make anything happen.
Although, he could pretend he "accidentally" dropped a pizza, and has to go throw it out to his friends waiting near the garbage cans. :laugh: j/k

wont be able to make it, my nieces birthday party is that day
:(

have you seen the ads for 6 flags?
its now $29 all day for every one.

Yeah I have seen those, but it appears that's only if you prepurchase online.
If it's a rainy day, I'm not sure if you can transfer those tickets to another day.
The :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: of it is the parking prices - although you can prepurchase parking passes for $15.
So I dunno. I'd like to go there instead, but the drive and the cost turns me off.

Yeah I have seen those, but it appears that's only if you prepurchase online.
If it's a rainy day, I'm not sure if you can transfer those tickets to another day.
The :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: of it is the parking prices - although you can prepurchase parking passes for $15.
So I dunno. I'd like to go there instead, but the drive and the cost turns me off.

six flags is 5 minutes from my apartment if you did want to go and save on parking by taking fewer cars over there or get our own shuttle service going you could park at my apartment complex.

True.
It's like 2.5 hours for me. The last time we went down there was for a Focaljet meet in 2003. Took forever to get there, had to pay $18 to park, then another $36 to get into the park (and that was with a group discount!). Most of the good rides were closed because they were broken. The weather was humid and the crowds were awful.
Then we had to drive 2.5 hours home. :(
I want to go to Six Flags, especially because of the ride selection, but I just hate having to drive so far for it.

:bah: I dunno what to do.

I want to go to Six Flags, especially because of the ride selection, but I just hate having to drive so far for it.

:bah: I dunno what to do.

Canobie > Six Flags NE.

Six Flags is OK in general, but Six Flags NE is not worth the drive or parking in a relatively sketchy area, on top of paying $40/person just to get in and a buttload of money on food.

Back